Hello Esther

Thank you for the below. I wish I could find out where the book went. I clicked
on the "View In iTunes" icon but only the store page came up. So obviously I'm
doing something wrong.

I don't really feel comfortable at the moment with the idea of reading it on
the iPhone. I guess it's just that I've never yet used the iPhone for reading
books either with or without VoiceOver. I have managed to get Siri to function
by experimentation with some of the very helpful content which other list
members have posted; and I am grateful for that. It's just a shame that
currently I can't find the book in our iTunes library. Perhaps then I could try
syncing it to the iOS devices and take the plunge.

You'll appreciate I'm sure that given everything that's going on at this end,
it would be nice to be able to port the book; but I just haven't been able to
find it. It isn't showing up under the "Books" or "Purchased" views in iTunes.

Lynne