Hi!

Thanks a lot for this!

I've found about 15 of them in total, but none of the developers seemed very
interested in either continuing development or improving VoiceOver support. No
more Espeak now.

I'll give this a bit of a test drive soon enough and give feedback of course. I
wonder about scripting and so-forth, but I'm sure I can read about that.

Regards,
Nicolai