Mud is multi user dungeon.  So a client will use a given game's telnet link so
that you can play, they are text based.  A lot of them offer ports to play
using the browser but that usually isn't very good for screen readers, they can
get slow and cumbersome, and that can be deadly if you are fighting another
player or mob, which are game generated characters.  That is if you are playing
a mud that involves fighting, others are puzzles etc.  All kinds of different
games though.  Keep in mind though the term dungeon is sort of a lose term
because most games are worlds, some are multi world.  Or different eras in time
of the same world.

The client is called Mudder, it has quite a log list of games to link to
already inside it, some of them I've played in before, but a lot of them I had
never heard of, so there's some exploring in my future *lol*.