Hello everybody

Forgive the impersonal response; but we've had so many of them that I wasn't
able to find the time to reply individually.

But we would like you to know that we are very grateful for your taking the
time to respond to our request. This is making life much easier for us and I
will explain why.

The server we are currently using is running on borrowed time. It's flakey, and
that's an under-statement. Gordon, our technical guru, is managing to keep the
server up and running at the moment although with increasing difficulty owing
to the "Panic" log entries which it is generating. When we try to use the
servers admin tools to gain information regarding who is a member of which
list, we have a problem. The admin tools are telling us, in effect, that Mac
Access and all of our other lists don't exist. Therefore, we are not able to
gain access to the membership lists by any means other than your emails.

For that reason, I thank you all for your response. Be assured that we will do
our utmost to maintain the current server until the new one goes live. We are
under a little pressure to get this done quickly, as we are due to leave for a
fortnight's holiday, (vacation, as our American friends would call it), in the
middle of June. Gordon isn't able to work the long hours he used too, owing to
his recent illness and its after-effects.

Anyway, if you're one of those who hasn't yet responded, we would urge you to
please let us know if you wish to remain a group member. Just reply to this
post if you wish.

Once again, many thanks, and my apologies that this message is way off topic.
That doesn't mean we've relaxed the rules; but we had to let you know somehow.
;-)

Lynne