Hello Mike

That really was very silly of me! I asked people to reply to this message
without adding that they should change the "To:" field to read
supp...@mac-access.net or supp...@techno-chat.net which would have taken the
message to the right place.

I'm really sorry to be such an incompetent idiot on this occasion; but could
you please reply, as above, adding your address into the body of your message.
That way our import tool can pick it up.

My sincere apologies for any confusion which I caused by my ineptitude when
composing the original message. Once again, we need replies please with the
message address in the body of the message, to:
supp...@mac-access.net
not to this list. My fault, entirely.

If your message bounces, please try my personal address; but I don't see why it
should bounce if addressed as above.

Lynne