Hi Dennis

Sorry to be a pain but could you write to the support address specifically?
That would help us to add you to the database we are compiling.

Gordon

On 3 Jun 2012, at 17:02, Thejazzden <dj...@thejazzden.org.uk> wrote:

Yes pleas. I would like to continue receiving the list using djdenjazz.  Thanks.
Dennis Freedman.
.

--- Dennis Freedman
--- The best organic/fairly traded soaps, skincare & aromatherapy soy candles
in the UK.
--- Follow us on Twitter: @e_nat
--- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/essentiallynatural