From: "Thomas McMahan" <de.kf...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: deleting apps from the iPhone

Go to the apps folder in i-tunes and delete it from there, and re download
it.  Had to do the same sort of thing with Zello the other day because I
could talk but wasn't hearing any talking coming back.  It's a little
aggravating, but will be a clean install that way since you've taken it off
of your phone already.

On Jun 10, 2012, at 12:46 AM, Glenn wrote:

> Hi,
> In windows, and using iTunes, I am trying to delete an app from my iPhone,
> because I updated it, and ever since, I cannot log on.
> My account is good, as I log on with it on my computer, but I haven't been
> able to with the iPhone Coast to coast AM
> app since they updated the app.
> As I mentioned, it is only ever since I updated the app, so I am trying to
> delete the app from my iPhone, and from iTunes, hoping then if I install
> it,
> I can enter the user name and password and it will work.
> When I try to log in with my iPhone, it just reads:
> "logged in as: not logged in".
> So I deleted it from the phone, and I plug it in and bring up iTunes, I
> select the iPhone in devices, and I select the apps item, and I tab down
> the list of apps, and I go to the coast to coast app, and I have not found
> way to delete it.
> I have applied changes to the iTunes, and it does not get removed from
> iTunes.
> Any suggestions on how to remove it from both places, so I can try to
> reinstall it?
> Thanks.

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
> and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting