hello Esther and others,

        that was a interesting article.  I thought  that it was possible that
maybe Dropbox took up more bandwidth then Google Drive causing the busy
problem, but the article seems to imply that The default Dropbox setting is
taking up less.
        If I can figure out how to access the Dropbox settings I'll try to play
with them.  it would be fun to try to fix the problem.

the Mini is a greg little computer over all.  It is very snappy compared to my
2009 mac book with 4 gigs.  this 2011 computer with 8 gigs is deffinately more
responsive.    I would be perfectly happy to use it without a screen, but if
unexpected performance problems can be avoided by getting a screen then that
will be my solution.

Now I just need to learn a little about modern computer screens as I have not
looked into that for well over a decade.  I don't even know what HDMI stands
for or what the HDMI to DVI converter cable is.

Anyone out there have screen info for me?

Eric Caron