Ok I get what you're saying, but, it's better than Windows where you
have to use Narrator to get a screen reader from the Internet. Now i'm
not bashing windows, it's still good for what Vo can't do. But I just
think vo is more universally accessible.

Ways to Connect with me:

facebook.com/evercuriousmasteryodo

twitter.com/joshg93
Skype: joshgregory93