no question Josh.  But my fear is that Apple thinks it has done all it needs to
for those of us who are blind and need to access these devices.  They have
responded to the need to provide accessibility by developing voiceover.  Yep
it's free, generally usable and ticks oh I'd say, 85% of the boxes.  I just
think they still can refine it.  Fleksy is just such a refinement.

Let's just say I've heard enough skuttlebut which would indicate that blind
users aren't a priority, and that other disabilities are.  I believe the job
isn't finished.

Dónal

Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie