Hi Josh,

This is another iOS app that uses predictive typing for social networking
• Message In The Dark ($1.99) by Dudi Shani-Gabay
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id498349077?mt=8
I think its for Twitter, texting, Facebook, and mail, with no general copy to
clipboard.  I have no idea if it's accessible.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther