Hi,

Yeah, I'm not sure why they say it's not there. It shows on my MacBook Air too,
whether it's charging or discharging and how much time until battery is full as
well as how much battery remaining, respectively.

It does have one feature I do want though, and that's custom notifications.
I've been meaning to look into this myself, but I'm sure those who've had
projects in the works know how busy it can get when you start studying. Some
projects kind of are put on hold.

Regards,
Nicolai