lol! Love it.

Anyways.  I'm using this app now and love it. Im about to head out the door but
a demo will soon be coming hopefully this week as I have to leave to go see
family next week. but I love this app. You can check the temp of your battery
and have it notify you when you are at various percentages such as 5, 10, etc.
I have mine at 5, and 90 for my own purposes. You do this by checking advanced
in the menu bar and you are good to go.

Take care and be blessed.