Good evening all.
I would like to proudly announce that I will be spreading the word about this amazing keyboard app for iOS devices by hosting a presentation on The Accessible Friends Network, a UK based, non profit organization. It takes place on Sunday, the 9th of September, at around 19:30.
In order to participate in this event, you must be a member.
Please contact me off list for further details.
Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing you there.
--

Sent from my Windows laptop.