Hello Sarah

On 5 Oct 2012, at 19:48, Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

• Can this thing also open virtual css like ISO files similar to what another
program on another platform does?

I presume you meant virtual CDs. Well, I'm not sure I quite understand that
because if I am correct, you can mount .ISO files as volumes under OS X anyway.
So what would be the point? Again, this utility is not to be confused with
applications such as PowerISO or similar. I don't want to go down that road, as
I am keen to stay away from Windows. But that isn't really the point. Virtual
CD's are not the same as mounting a disk image.

Lynne