Hi Anne -

Thanks too for these instructions. I love the way you are always accurate and
detailed in your explanations.

You'll have seen that Chris had something to say on repairing permissions that
for Mac novices like myself can leave us wondering what to do for the best.

Your recommendation is to repair permissions after every software installation,
is that regardless of where the software came from? For example, I installed
iText Express and Line in yesterday, the first of course from the Mac app
store, and the second from a third party provider, will this be ok, or should I
do a permissions repair?

Thanks for any clarification -

Andy