Actually it;s pretty close so it should be fine. 60 is about the speed of a
clock so you can gage your stuff by that if you need to. 120 of corse is double
and 30 is half as fast as the clock speed.

Good luck and hope tempo perfect helps. It helps me like I said in my music so
it might help in your biking or what ever you are doing.