So, it sounds to me like probably one of your PList preferences files somehow got corrupted. When you ran apptrap as Ben suggested, that would have removed that file, and when you reinstalled, it would have put the file back, noncorrupted. Granted, the file would have had the default configuration values set, so, like you, I agree, oh, joy! Funness! LOL! Not? But yeah, seriously, that's probably exactly what the deal was, if I had to assume.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Stephens" <geoffsli...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with Yorufukirou

Guys,
I never even stated that I connect to the Internet via Wifi. Of course, network connectivity would be one of the first things I checked about a week ago when I first started experiencing the issue.

I appreciate the suggestion to try Apptrap. It found the associated files that I could not seem to locate and they are now in the trash. I have reinstalled Yorufukurou and the problem appears to be solved. Now I am faced with reconfiguring everything. Maybe I will experiment with putting things back and see if I can isolate the problem . I have lots of lists on two accounts and the prospect of setting everything up just so is disheartening.

This is the second app that has mysteriously failed in a similar manner in the past month. I think it’s because I’m having to do hard resets when my sound stops working upon waking the Macbook Air from sleep. I have followed suggestions to disable the hard disk sleep but it hasn’t helped. This seems to happen most when changing from battery power to AC.