From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of eleanor martha burke
Sent: 28 June 2014 20:13
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Accessing Oopen University Online Tutorial Recording with Mac
Problem

not really because when I click on play with VO on it then crashes

Eleanor Martha Burke

> On 28 Jun 2014, at 19:36, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can you rouge the curser to the play button shut off vo and cick the
mouse? Tha'ts all I can give for now.

<eleanormarthabu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi All, I have encountered a problem with my Mac and Voice Over.  My Open
University tutorial recordings are available to listen to after the live
tutorial and are accessable via the Mac but regretably I am unable to access
them as the programme crashes with Voice Over.  Take Voice Over off and a
sighted person can just click on the play button.  Any suggestions please. I
could provide a link with other information if someone feels they could
assist me off list so please write to eleanormarthabu...@gmail.com

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

>> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure
that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

visiting the list website at:

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: