Have you read through the “getting started guide”, used keyboard help, taken
the quick start tutorial? They are all available by pressing VO+H (command
option H) on your mac. you’ll do yourself a great favour and answer most if not
all of your mac questions by taking those initial steps. If you’re still stuck
after that, then we can help you, but to ask for help without having first done
all you can to learn the ins and outs of voice over on the mac, well…
My favourite help in the early days was the keyboard help VO+K. It helped me
remember and try out the keystrokes that the getting started guide and the
quick start tutorial were teaching me.