Have you read Tim Sniffen's book also Jake? It is excellent too. It is available as an iBook from the iBook store. ----- Original Message ----- From: "JAKE JOEHL" <jajo...@att.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: new macbook air owner with question

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I got my Mac Book Air almost a year ago, and have found the on-board help and tutorial to be very good. There is also AppleVis, which has a wealth of information not only for the Mac but also for iOS devices. As others have said, we’re always glad to assist too. I’m planning to read Janet Ingber’s book soon as well, which I’ve heard is quite comprehensive.
Jake

-Please visit me at http://jazzyjj.dreamwidth.org .