> Date:          Wed, 28 May 2003 12:14:14 +1000
> From:          Michael Dawe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> on 27/05/2003 10:34 PM, Darren at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Worm Mike?
> > http://web.archive.org/web/20020208145419/http://www.emaculation.com/other.sht
> > ml
>
> Heh, I haven't looked at Worm for some time. I think I'll install a
> copy onto VPC for a laff. It should run at least 2x as fast as a
> real Plus even on VPC :)  ----

Let me know what your results are. In my present state of mind, I'll
sacrifice capability for ease of installation (to a degree). :-)

I've heard of people stacking emulator on top of emulator. Just
imagine this combination for a laugh;

Genuine hardware Macintosh running
Real PC, which is running
Basilisk II, which is running
Bochs, which is running
vMac, which is running
Soft PC (the original), which is running
Worm, on which someone is doing word processing using
Microsoft Word 4 (or earlier) for the Mac.

Gives me headaches just thinking about it. <ROTFL!>

Ye olde MUGWumpe