MUGWump wrote:

Now I know that Eastern STANDARD Time is -0500, while Eastern DAYLIGHT Time is
-0400.

Hope it leaves your emailer less confused. Maybe mine, too.

:) you tell me, your still an hour in the future :) I haven't ruled out a problem with yahoo. Sorry I can't offer you any more of a fix than daylight savings.

Linux containers:
I'm trying redhat on vpc4, I realize this is not what you had in mind when you asked but you do have interesting choices for container size and type under vpc4. Well, like most of my first installs of redhat a hour and a bit where wasted. My own fault naturally, anywho I'll let you know how I get on in another hour and a bit. :) Fdisk was a bit scarey, I figured it would not look further than the allocated hardfile, wrong there. No damage or success so onward we go.

Anyone used vpc4+ in this way?

cheers from clueless