> Date:          Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:22:21 +1000
> From:          Darren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> MUGWump wrote:
>
> Now I know that Eastern STANDARD Time is -0500, while Eastern
> DAYLIGHT Time is -0400.
>
> Hope it leaves your emailer less confused. Maybe mine, too.
>
> :) you tell me, your still an hour in the future :)
> I haven't ruled out a problem with yahoo.

I just looked at one site, and it says that +1000 (which is the
setting on your email) is the correct setting if you're in the same
time zone as Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Adelaide is +950 (or
+930? never dealt with a half-hour time zone before). Those were the
only references to Australia on that site.

FYI, the first page I hit tonight that was helpful was on a cargo
airline site; <http://www.sascargo.com/default.asp?NavID=402>.

I know this is off-topic, but it sure has been educational. I wonder
if anyone else is checking their emailer's time settings because of
our conversation?