I wish someone would pick up the Win32 port of
Basilisk II. Lauri Pesonen has been unable to do
anything with it for some time now and the guy doing
the JIT version abandoned the Win32 version after
releasing a couple of buggy binaries.

There's plenty of new stuff that needs incorporating
into a Win32 port.

=====
Say hello to Juror #49. Yep, I'm on jury duty until the end of March. Gotta call in
each weekend. Fun.