Hi Michael,

I'm at a loss. I simply want to get my NTFS external drive to have
Write permissions
on my OS X Lion MBP. So I tried installing MacFUSE 0.4.0 with NTFS-3G
1.1004. I
have wasted a colossal amount of time getting this junk to remove from
my system.
It is not showing up in my System Preferences, but I also cannot
access any of my
external drives, whether NTFS or not. I don't want to study to become
a programmer
so that I can write-access my external drive.....

I have tried some SUDO commands given here, but there is not
Filesystems folder
in my Library Directory, etc etc.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers, Walter