Hi
I installed MacFuse from google code, at got the system preferences
icon telling me the program was not installed. I installed
http://www.tuxera.com/mac/macfuse-core-10.5-2.1.9.dmg so the system
preferences program indicated that it was installed (not sure if it
gave me write access though). However, pressing the uninstall button
didn't do anything so i did what michael suggested in his post 26
august 12:17 (using nano instead of vi). Basically,
sudo nano /Library/Filesystems/fusefs.fs/Support/uninstall-macfuse-
core.sh
Ctrl+w to search for 10 (there are only one 10 in the file)
press enter
replace 10 with 11
Ctrl+x to exit, press y to save
Then either run the script as he instructed or go to the system
preferences icon and uninstall it that way
Good luck!