So Lee,

Did you buy a mac.com account or do you just have a trial membership?

If you bought it why? If I'm being too nosy just tell me to myob!

Harry

on 1/1/03 2:47 PM, leelarson at mac.com at leelarson at mac.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 12:01 PM, michaelphoto at att.net wrote:
>
>> Marta, thanks for including a phone number other than the usual for
>> Insight, as
>> my experience has been since I had cable modem installed in September,
>> I have
>> had to call them several times for problems with connection, ect.I
>> would be very
>> hesitant to switch to them for the local phone service, based on the
>> performance
>> of the broadband service. Thanks again, Mike Robertson
>
> I've had a cable Internet connection for over a year. The total
> downtime during that year was only minutes. I've been pleased with the
> service. The only time I had to call their tech support was when I
> changed routers and had to get new hardware number registered. It was
> quick and efficient.
>

> | The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will
> | be January 28. The LCS Web page is <http://www.kymac.org>.

Harry,

Harry Jacobson-Beyer
Surveyor of the Passing Scene!

http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/a/harryjb/
What a strange, long, trip it is!

remember: it's not how fast you climb the hill that matters, it's how fast
you go coming down!