Happy new Year to all!

I had asked about the Insight Modem a few days ago, I followed all the great
suggestions from everyone and then rebuilt the desktop( was suggested in the
Help section)...the combination seemed to do the trick, we are now connecting
via broadband and enjoying the speed! Now I have to figure out how to get all
of our (5) email accounts set up...we can send mail, but not recieve. I emailed
Insight from their website and ave them my AOL email to reply to...still
waiting....calling might be a better idea.

Take Care,
Mary Kaye