I have an Epson Perfection 4870.  I use it at work.  With the software that
came bundled with it, I can scan straight to pdf, tiff, or jpeg format.
So far it has done everything I ask of it.  I think it cost around 400
bucks. It says it will scan up to 12,800 dpi, but that may be with software
interpolation.

Ray White
Neff Packaging Solutions
1700 Watterson Trail
Louisville, KY 40299
Tel: 502-491-1820 ext.330
Fax: 502-491-7701
www.neffpackaging.com

                      RobK <laffmakr at iglou.com>

                      Sent by:                              To:      macgroup
at erdos.math.louisville.edu
                      owner-macgroup at erdos.math.lou         cc:

                      isville.edu                           Subject: MacGroup:
Scanners

                      01/31/2006 02:04 PM

                      Please respond to macgroup

Okay, who likes their scanner and whaddya got?

Thanks,
rob