I create pdf's by printing my Appleworks document and instead of hitting
the print button I save the document as a pdf.

Several people, to whom I've sent these pdf's  via email, and who have
PC'S can open them but not print them. If I send them to my wife's PC,
she has no problem printing them.

One person, can open the pdf's but the photos do not show up and he
cannot print them. One person is not using acrobat reader to open them
but another is. And neither can print them.

Any suggestions how to make my pdf's PC friendly?

Thanks.

Harry