Ward, I don't quite get you. I have this big --- iPod from you and a
Bose Player , and I thought there would be plenty of room on the iPod
to put the hard drive on it, not the documents etc, because I save them
on iDisk and CDs.-- Removable hard disk storage? I thought all i had to
do would be clicking the button to use part of theiPod as Hard disk .
No??  I might even consider  an external drive, just to learn the ins
and outs of everything Maccy I can get my hands  on ,although I know
they are not Apple made, but nevertheless  Maccy, before I kick the
bucket, As soon as I feel better I shall get to your store anyway and
buy everything on credit, so you will shake your head again over my
AmexCard.
Marta