Why is EyeTV (or any other TV tuner card) better than a Tivo? The new
Tivo's I drooled over at Sam's Club a couple of weeks ago have a DVD
burner built in, and would allow me to watch on my bigger TV instead
of my smaller computer screen. What's the advantage of tying your TV
viewing to your computer? (I like to surf the web and watch TV at the
same time -- they are just about the only things I can successfully
multitask -- but I still can't watch The Daily Show and West Wing
reruns at the same time.)

Idly wondering which one I should ask Santa Claus for...

Alex Whitman
Louisville, KY