Jerry,
I read every sterling word that I received when I got it the first
time. But, on the second time around, I felt I was reading the typed
equivalent of an echo. Your efforts are never wasted... you and Lee and
many others are always appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing much
wisdom at this coming Tuesday's meeting!
Mike