Now this, Nelsn, takes contemplation! At least you supplied me with the Rig Veda here. We are getting to the point where math and philosophy and theology converge.

Are you aware of that? The gods put the puzzles out and man tries to get a grasp on it all. He did not do too badly, athough the Tower of Babel is very much evident. We all talk in different tongues to manage the mystery of creation and humanity.
Marta