Bill,
I just need it for frequent use. However, I'm not ruling out a project either.

I've seen some lovely photos others have printed out (can't remember who or I would ask them), so I know a good printer exists.

I've used Walgreens, etc. before as well, but I'd rather have a good photo printer here at home.

Has anyone ever used the Kodak printers? Color laser printers?

Still asking for other ideas.
Jane

PS. Thanks for the contact idea Tanya.