Thanks Harry,

I control clicked and then clicked on the “icon and text” and got no response.

So still a “?” to me.

Anne

P.S.

I hate reading my email since it shows up how terrible my typing is. I always
check those words that have red worms under them but sometimes my typing (or
maybe the spell check) is a word (or I correct to the wrong word). At least the
messages usually get across.