Hey Guys,

I've updated the default weekly build to now use the v4.4.x-xenomai
branch. This will give BBGW and BBBW users the ability to use the
built-in wifi adapter.

I'll leave the old 2017-02-12 (3.8.13-xenomai) image up for a long time.

http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#microSD.2FStandalone:_.28machinekit.29_Based_on_Debian_Jessie

The new image this week is located here:

https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2017-03-12/machinekit/

I'm trying to push everyone to use U-Boot overlays:

http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#U-Boot_Overlays

as this removes many of the kernel races going on with kernel overlays.

Right now, u-boot will correctly load cape-universal on the BBW/BBB & BBBW.

I need to add the correct cape-universal overlays for BBG and BBGW..
And patch config-pin to recognize u-boot already loaded the universal
overlay.

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson