No, just respond to G0 A<angle>.  It would be better if it wasn't
coordinated actually.
I will not be moving both X Y Z and A in the same command right now.
For now it will be just G1 X Y Z
<finish>
then G1 A
<finish>
Eventually I would like to be able to G1 X Y Z, and then now wait for it to
finish and do G1 A during that move, but I don't need that now.
Worst case, I can could also just reassign this to some M code, but out of
the box it expects A.
(Openpnp)