Hi

I hase see your updated source so i have try and compile with success !
Good job

I can start config as usual by copying Xmotion (bin) to /usr/bin

Config start correctly with your GUI except i have any mouse or keyboard.

halcmd loadusr io started

> task pid=13137
>
> Config loaded from '/etc/Xmotion/config.ini'
>
> Finding Mouse devices!
>
>         Found Device: /dev/input/by-id/usb-0c45_RF-Dongle-if01-event-mouse
>
>                 Could not open device!
>
>                 Opened device!
>
>         Found Device:
>> /dev/input/by-id/usb-ILITEK_Multi-Touch-V3000-if01-event-mouse
>
>                 Could not open device!
>
>                 Opened device!
>
> Finding Keyboard devices!
>
>         Found Device: /dev/input/by-id/usb-0c45_RF-Dongle-event-kbd
>
>                 Could not open keyboard device
>
>                 Opened device!
>
> The framebuffer device was opened successfully.
>
> 1920x1080, 16bpp
>
> The framebuffer device was mapped to memory successfully.
>
> Estop is off on init!
>
> emcTaskInit: using builtin interpreter
>
> Failed to set graphics mode on tty0
>
> Failed to set keyboard mute mode

My config is with toochscreen and keyboard wireless with internal trackpad
don't know if the problem is config or elsewhere.

Best regards