On 2/26/2019 12:46 AM, Ömür Ceran wrote:
> Hi there,
> I try to make a corexy printer but there are a few problem.
> When ı upload a sketch and run machine, motor does not work as a 3d printer
> but when ı upload normal cnc .ngc file, it is working. Also ı had another
> problem about velocity extrusion enable. I use configuration which belongs to
> charles stein corexy. Can you help me about that? How can ı configure it for
> corexy and solve spindle to extruder?
> https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/machine-configs/tree/master/configs/CoreXZ

To switch from CoreXZ to CoreXY, change the axes used by the CoreXY
module:

https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/machine-configs/blob/master/configs/CoreXZ/CoreXZ.hal#L65-L76

I'm using axis.0 (X) and axis.2 (Z), you'll want axis.0 (X) and axis.1
(Y).  You may also want to swap which control signals are fed to the
motor drivers, eg:

https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/machine-configs/blob/master/configs/CoreXZ/CoreXZ.hal#L168-L173

You don't provide enough detail about your extruder issues to know
what's going wrong, but Machinekit will expect extruder moves to be on
the "A" axis, while typical slicing programs use the "E" axis.  You
can either get a slicer that outputs Machinekit/LinuxCNC/Mach style
gcode, post-process the gcode file, or setup gcode remapping to handle
the typical RepRap style gcode.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net