On 2/26/2019 7:41 AM, Ömür Ceran wrote:
> I will try temperature sensor to understand the problem. Thank you for that.
> But ı dont understand 'conventional' means, are you trying to say that
> problem is about Ngcwriter program output or cura? İf so, do you have any
> suggestion about conversion(gcode to mcode)?

By "conventional" I mean the extruder is considered another motion
axis which directly controls the extruder motor vs. velocity based
extrusion where the extruder is controlled based on the XY velocity
and a desired amount of material to extrude.

You mentioned velocity based extrusion in your previous mail.  If you
want to setup velocity based extrusion, my config files are not the
place to start.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net