On 3/7/2019 10:07 AM, Bas de Bruijn wrote:

>> On 7 Mar 2019, at 17:00, Bradley Turner <btromburne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I had the power connected to the extruder power. Feel a little silly for
>> that. Is there somewhere that I can find a good wire diagram of the CRAMPS
>> board? I haven't been able to find a great one and that may help me with
>> easy answers like these. Thanks!
>
> https://reprap.org/wiki/CRAMPS

There isn't really a "wiring diagram" (of the fritzing variety)
available anywhere.  Contributions welcome!

The schematics are on github, the reprap.org page above has links.

The page John Elson (of Pico systems, who sells pre-made CRAMPS
boards) created might also be of some help:

http://pico-systems.com/osc2.5/catalog/links/cramps.html

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net