It's ok, but starting where you are starting from may take you a while.  :)
The error tells you the file and line number in that file:  PocketNC.hal:10:
The log also tells you where it was starting from:
/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC-1
>From there find that file in a file browser, and then edit that file to
point to where it actually is.

On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 9:48:33 AM UTC-4, Sardar Vayghannezgad wrote:

> I don't like to come across as one not making the tiniest background
> attempt at all, but I just don't know how to change the path. :|
>
> [image: Mailtrack]
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;>
>  Sender
> notified by
> Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;>
>  04/04/19,
> 4:43:54 PM
>
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 4:31 PM Bas de Bruijn <b...@basdebruijn.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Have you changed the path to setup.bridge.sh as Daren pointed out?
>>
>> On 4 Apr 2019, at 15:24, Sardar Vayghannezgad <sard...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>> I read online that starting as ssh -Y us...@beaglebone.local
>> <javascript:> may help. I am getting this if I start that way:
>> ln: cannot remove '/tmp/linuxcnc.print': Operation not permitted
>> ln: cannot remove '/tmp/linuxcnc.debug': Operation not permitted
>>

>> On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 11:19:08 PM UTC+3, Sardar Vayghannezgad
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Once I start machinekit on my element14 BBB, the configuration window
>>> pops up with an array of configurations. But it looks like my favorite one
>>> won't load. I get the following:
>>>

>>> machinekit@beaglebone:~$ machinekit
>>> MACHINEKIT - 0.1
>>> Machine configuration directory is
>>> '/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC-1'
>>> Machine configuration file is 'PocketNC.ini'
>>> Starting Machinekit...
>>> rtapi_msgd command:  /usr/libexec/linuxcnc/rtapi_msgd --instance=0 --
>>> rtmsglevel=1 --usrmsglevel=1 --halsize=524288
>>> rtapi_app command:  /usr/libexec/linuxcnc/rtapi_app_rt-preempt --
>>> instance=0
>>> io started
>>> halcmd loadusr io started
>>> PocketNC.hal:10: execv(/home/machinekit/machinekit-dev/configs/ARM/
>>> BeagleBone/PocketNC/setup.bridge.sh): No such file or directory
>>> E: 19-04-03 19:38:58 dangling 'DEALER' socket created at hal/utils/
>>> halcmd_rtapiapp.cc:284
>>> PocketNC.hal:10: program