Hi .

So I got these two directories below different, and need to make them look
the same:

Machine configuration directory is
'/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC-1'
PocketNC.hal:10: execv(/home/machinekit/machinekit-dev/configs/ARM/
BeagleBone/PocketNC/setup.bridge.sh): No such file or directory

Alright, I can find the *PocketNC.hal* file on BBB:

machinekit@beaglebone:~$ find /home/machinekit/ -name PocketNC.hal
/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC-1/PocketNC.hal
/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC/PocketNC.hal
As clear from the directories listed above, there are actually two files
under the name *PocketNC.hal*. Like you had pointed out from the error
message in the original post, the line 10 is to be amended.

below are the 9th and 10th lines of both files.

# Launch the setup script to make sure hardware setup looks good
loadusr -w /home/machinekit/machinekit-dev/configs/ARM/BeagleBone/PocketNC/
setup.bridge.sh

Might have been wrong, but just in case, I changed the 10th line of both
files into the so-called *Machine directory* as following:

loadusr -w /home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/ARM.BeagleBone.PocketNC-1/
setup.bridge.sh

But I get the same error. I reversed the line to its default form.

This way, I've found the file and can edit it but don't know what I'm doing
wrong. It might be that the error arises from somewhere else. I also
checked here <https://jetforme.org/2018/04/machinekit-on-bbb/>and applied
step 9 there but to no avail.