> I not fully understand it is ok for use the amazon board you found for
> convert my PWM to 0/5v PWM (with try to invert pin) and use 2 other channel
> for enable and direction for the ebay controler?

It should work fine, it's only $5.  It will flip the PWM signal upside
down, that might not be an issue at all. If it is change the hal scale pin
to -1. The Amazon board I linked to has the wrong truth table shown. This
is the right one, you can buy it from here if you want:
http://www.icstation.com/channel-voltage-level-shifter-translator-optocoupler-isolation-board-signal-4bit-converter-module-p-8042.html

wire it up like #4 for your cape

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/machinekit/439d5aac-81d7-422a-8dc8-dfcf2d900216%40googlegroups.com.