Great, thanks for finding it!

I've seen lots of people purchasing 3DP controller boards to upgrade
3DP/Lasers/CNC's(consumer stuff) and many of them also use an rPi with
OctoPrint or CNCjs, GridBot etc.
I like this approach in that all of my macines(4 3DPs, 2 laser cutters and
1 CNC) all have consumer grade controllers in them running on different
uCPUs. Some AVR328, STM32, LPC17xx and one a BBB/CRAMPS.
But would love to be able to have LinuxCNC/Machinekit on an rPi doing the
control, UI, setup.