On Jul 27, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Kevin Callahan wrote:

> right ..
> so it sounds like the real issue is getting his tunes that he ripped at one
> time back to his computer -
> or, he's going to have to rip everything again -
> which is what I'll tell him he'll have to do

I don't remember as it has been a while but I wonder if the uploaded purchased
items will move that stuff as well.  I know it moved some videos I had made
with handbrake and had on my iPhone and I think it did my  music as well (most
of which is stuff I ripped from my CD collection).  It has been a while since I
did it but have him try it out.  I honestly cannot remember.  It may not due to
"piracy concerns".   I wonder if the "backup" will do it though.  As far as I
can remember my tunes came along some how.