On Mar 15, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Nathan Sims wrote:

> But the website also states: "We also have a Mac optimized webcam that you
> might want to check out – it’s the QuickCam Vision Pro webcam."

Just to offer an endorsement, I've been using a QuickCam Vision Pro with my my
Mac Pro since summer of 2008 and it has performed beautifully. High frame rate,
great picture quality, autofocus, and so on.

It's not HD, but it requires no drivers or software and works with just about
every program. So, I do recommend this camera for anyone who does not have
special needs.