On 16 Mar 2014, at 16:13 , LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> This varies among manufacturers, but generally they want a bunch of mp3
> folders at the the root of the thug drive. Some, like Garmin, want them in a
> “Music” folder. You will have to check

This varies among manufacturers, but generally they want a bunch of mp3 files
at the the root of the thumb drive. Some, like Garmin, want them in a “Music”
folder. You will have to check your device’s documentation on the specific
format expected.

Almost universally, the thumb drive will need to be formatted as FAT32.

--
'And I promise you this,' he [Carrot] shouted, 'if we succeed, no-one
will remember. And if we fail, no one will forget!'